Written by Ester Mittermeier
What's new in PS CLEMENTINE PRO 2.2?
1. IBM SPSS Modeler 18.2.2
- New features and new look of the Data Mining system.
2. New Predictive Solutions tool palette in Modeler gathering together all PS nodes.
3. Four new PS nodes:
- PS SOAP Input – input node that allows to get data from internet data sources sharing data via SOAP webservices;
- PS SOAP Output for sending data transformed by preceding stream to external webservice on the internet;
- PS Clementine Job – terminal node that allows to invoke jobs defined in PS CLEMENTINE PRO repository (Central Processing);
- PC CDS Job - terminal node that allows to invoke jobs defined in IBM SPSS Collaboration & Deployment Services (Central Processing).
4. Multiselection feature: Possibility to choose many objects by clicking on them.
5. Creating jobs with many selected streams: Selected streams are automatically added to the created job.
6. Confirming logging out: A dialog box appears with a question about logging out when closing PSCP Manager window.
7. Context menu in the object information panel window: Additional context menu with different options for a stream or its version.
8. New parameter in jobs: Parameter with the job execution ID that can be used in the executed stream.
9. New features in IBM SPSS Modeler 18.2.1:
- New look and feel. A new modern interface theme is available via Tools > User Options > Display. For instructions on switching to the new theme, see Setting display options.
- New data views. You can now right-click a data node and select View Data to examine and refine your data in new ways with advanced data visualizations. For more information, see Working with data. Note that this new feature uses port 28900 by default. If you need to use a different port, change the value for the data_view_port_number configuration setting in your options.cfg file.
- IBM Data Warehouse. Database modeling with IBM Netezza Analytics now supports IBM Data Warehouse. To enable the nodes on the Database Modeling tab in the nodes palette, go to Tools > Options > Helper Applications and enable IBM Data Warehouse integration on the IBM Data Warehouse tab. When you run one of the available Netezza nodes, the built model will now be written to your IBM DB2 Data Warehouse. AIX isn't supported.
- Gaussian Mixture node. A new Gaussian Mixture node is available on the Python tab and the Modeling tab of the Nodes palette. For details, see Gaussian Mixture node.
- Kernel Density Estimation (KDE) nodes. A new KDE Modeling node is available on the Python tab and the Modeling tab of the Nodes palette. A new KDE Simulation node is available on the Python tab and the Output tab. For details, see KDE nodes.
- Hierarchical Density-Based Spatial Clustering (HDBSCAN) node. A new HDBSCAN node is available on the Python tab and the Modeling tab of the Nodes palette. For details, see HDBSCAN node.
- JSON nodes. New JSON nodes are available for importing and exporting data in JSON format. For details, see JSON Source node and JSON Export node.
- IBM SPSS Modeler Text Analytics enhancements. Most of these enhancements are similar to functionality found in IBM SPSS Text Analytics for Surveys
- Fixed problems present in Modeler 18.2.0 and added new charts (Circle packing, Bubble, Theme River, Time plot) to View Data feature.
Just fill in the form below if you would like to test Clementine PRO and we'll get in touch with you right away.